This Elkay outdoor bi-level pedestal fountain with pet bowl is built to withstand the harsh conditions endured by outdoor drinking fountains. The heavy-duty steel construction, combined with the E-Coat immersion process, help make this fountain one of the most durable on the market. This fountain will help keep both humans and pets hydrated during outdoor activities such as walking, running, and biking. The vandal resistant bubbler will help to ensure that users will find a functional fountain when they need water most. The easy-to use push buttons mean that users won’t have to grab or turn anything for operation. The pet bowl is activated by the upper push button, and is a great feature for keeping your dog or other pet from overheating on a warm day. For a virtual problem-free installation, call Equiparts! We have the knowledge and experience to answer all of your drinking fountain questions and concerns.
• Finish is a textured powder coat with superior corrosion-resistant E-Coat immersion process inside and out.
• Vandal-resistant bubbler is designed with a hood guard to keep out germs and debris.
• 3/8" O.D. tubing inlet, and 1-1/2" tube outlet slip joint connection
• Rounded edge basins reduce splash and eliminate standing water.
• Pet basin has slow drainage to provide sufficient drinking time, yet eliminate standing water.
• In-line strainer prevents particles of 140 microns or larger from entering the water stream.
• Strong, tamper-resistant steel access panels enable easy installation and maintenance.
• No electrical hookup needed.
EC Part Number: #65551
Mfg No.: LK4420DB
Mfg: Elkay Manufacturing