G2 Flushometers by Sloan are designed to perform with low water quality, high activity, or high humidity conditions. The unit features innovative electronic circuitry and a polished, high tech appearance and advanced technology. It functions with infrared sensor technology with high and low target detection and lobular sensing fields. This G2 flushometer also has an manual push button option located on top of the unit that will override the sensor input and perform a flush. It functions on four AA batteries and comes with Duracell batteries made to last 3 years at a rate of 4,000 flushes per month. This unit is considered water saving in regard to water efficiency, and has a flush volume of 3.5 gpf / 13.2 Lpf. This G2 flush valve is made of semi-red brass, and finished with polished chrome.
• ADA Compliant Optima Plus Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation.
• 24-hour "sentinel" automatic flush for improved hygiene.
• Gold-plated battery contacts for consistent electronic connections.
• User friendly three-second flush delay.
• "Courtesy Flush" Override Button
EC Part Number: #08400
Mfg No.: 8110-3.5
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co