This unit is in the Royal 186 product series, which is a collection of manual exposed flushometer designed specifically for wall hung top spud urinals. The Royal 186-1 unit has a flush volume of 1.0 gpf / 3.8 Lpf. This unit is considered to be low consumption as far as water efficient, and meets the current federal standard for commercial urinals of 1.0 gpf. The Sloan material number for this unit is 3012636. The valve body of the unit is constructed of durable, semi-red brass and finished with polished chrome to give the unit a glossy, metallic look. This Royal 186 Flushometer functions with a manual diaphragm valve, through an oscillating non-hold open handle which is ADA compliant. At Equiparts, we highly recommend all flushometers in the Sloan Royal series. The unit is easy to maintain and service, and made of high quality, durable materials by a top manufacturer of flushometers.
• 1.0 GPF
• 3/4" Vacuum Breaker
• 3/4" Stop
• Dual filtered by-pass, a development that will enable your flushometer to perform longer than ever before, even in water conditions with high contents of sand and other particulates.
• Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker are molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chlorine resistance.
• ADA compliant metal oscillating non-hold open handle with triple seal handle packing.
• Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap (exposed installations).
• High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut.
EC Part Number: #08331
Mfg No.: 186-1
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co