Solis Urinal Flushometer – 0.125 GPF, 3/4" Top Spud, Polished Chrome Finish, Single Flush, Electrical Override, Solar, SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 0.125 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Solar
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11-1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 3/4"
• Supply Pipe: 3/4"
• Override: Electrical
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
• “Low Battery" Flashing LED
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• Synthetic rubber seals for chloramine resistance
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• ADA Compliant Sloan SOLIS® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands" operation
• 3/4" IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop with vandal resistant stop cap
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037
EC Part Number: #88889
Mfg No.: 8186-0.125HEU
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co