AeraMax® Professional is a commercial grade air purifier that will help you take your facility to the top level of cleanliness. At Equiparts, we have an AeraMax Pro Filtration System stationed in our work stations, lunch room, and restrooms, ensuring that our team is always breathing clean air while in our facility.A cleaner facility will increase productivity, improve the perception of your facility’s cleanliness, and help employees and patrons breathe easier.By stopping the spread of germs, allergens, and other irritants present in your facility’s air, you will reduce the amount of sick days taken, while simultaneously creating a cleaner and more positive experience for your patrons, patients, students, and customers.
Product features of the AeraMax® Professional include the following :
- • Mode Selection utilizes EnviroSmart Technology to adjust performance based on sensor feedback. It scans the room for occupancy, noise level, and the presence of airborne contaminants. You can set the unit to the specifications appropriate to the unit’s location.
Normal Mode: Use this mode in highly populated areas like cafeterias, break areas, play areas, fitness centers, locker rooms, and restrooms. When these areas are occupied and a strong odor is present, rapid purification occurs. When the room is empty, the unit will lower to a standby mode.
Quiet Mode: Quiet mode should be selected for classrooms, waiting areas, conference rooms, and general office spaces. In this mode, the unit is on standby when the room is occupied, and then it cleans the air once the room is empty.
- • Vandal-Resistant Reinforced Design to deter tampering, and elongate the life of the unit.
- • Four-Stage Design which removes 99.9% of Airborne Contaminants through the AeraMax® Professional air purifiers.
- Stage 1: A pre-filter, which helps elongate the life of the inner filters.
- Stage 2: A carbon filter, which captures volatile organic compounds (VOCs,) odors, and other contaminants.
- Stage 3: A true HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment which captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. These particles include viruses, bacteria, mold spores, dust mites, and allergens.
- Stage 4: The PlasmaTrue™ Bipolar Ionizer, which removes bacteria, viruses and molds, and breaks down odors.
AeraMax® products are now available at Equiparts! Both wall mounted and floor standing AeraMax® Units are currently listed on our website. Buyonline, or call to learn more. Place your order at 800-442-6622 Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PM EST.